Meggitt Training Systems offers a number of target options to support your shooting range training objectives. From basic firearms qualification courses to tactical training scenarios, it is necessary to have reliable target systems in your gun range. Whether outfitting indoor ranges or large outdoor complexes, the diversity of our gun target shooting and retrieval systems ensures your live fire training requirements will be met:
- Pop-up turning target with hit sensing adds a new element to live fire target scenarios with its unique ability to expose from multiple angles with a friend or foe target.
- Tandem turning targets operate on a single drive unit and expose and conceal precisely in-unison.
- Electro-mechanical and pneumatic pop-up and turning target systems that operate individually, in unison, or sequentially, play an essential part in tactical training.
- Turning targets with hit sensing, capable of rotating a target up to 360 degrees, provide a realistic environment for specialized training.
- Running man targets with single or dual targets for engaging moving targets.