A compact firearms simulator to expand your indoor range offering
An indoor shooting range is a great environment to introduce a firearms simulator as it expands your customer shooting capacity and eliminates range downtime during heavy traffic periods; is a great enhancement for your firearms training classes; supports competition shoot training; and encourages new and problem shooters to practice in a safe, low-pressure environment.
The FATS® L7 firearms training simulator effectively reinforces marksmanship skills, judgmental shoot/don't shoot training objectives, concealed carry, less lethal and general weapons familiarization skills. The single screen configuration includes both marksmanship training and video training modes to provide a multi-tiered program.
Easy to transport
Easy to setup
- Caster mounted case for ease of movement
- Four carrying handles for ease of lifting
- Housed in a durable, mil-spec, portable, self-contained case
Easy to operate
- Self-contained system is ready for use as is, or installed as a
ceiling mounted unit
- Controlled via a wireless touch screen tablet PC
- Portable design allows for easy transport
- User friendly graphical interface allows for intuitive operation and reduces instructor training time
- Supports wireless BlueFire®, tethered, and Dvorak weapon inserts
- Simplified lanes authoring courseware allows instructors to author
their own marksmanship training course, while the integrated video authoring
capability supports customer creation of video training scenarios and branches
Marksmanship and judgmental training
The system is capable of supporting training of multiple shooters simultaneously, using up to eight (8) system controlled weapons, during judgmental video training. During individual marksmanship training, the system simulates indoor and outdoor range environments where each shooter may engage a different course of fire. In accordance with range safety/spacing guidelines, the system supports training of up to four (4) shooters simultaneously.
Integrated scenario authoring
The flexibility, advanced features and authoring tools of the FATS® L7 allows customers to continuously adapt courseware to meet ever changing shooting trends. Embedded authoring tools are provided for creation of new range courses of fire. FATS® L7 also includes a built-in Video Authoring Station that supports customer creation of new video scenarios to support personal protection, concealed carry, home invasion, active shooter or any training scenario that your customer base demands.