Whether you are building your first range or upgrading an existing facility, Meggitt Training Systems is here to help you every step of the way. From range design and ventilation to target carrier and ballistic containment, we will provide you with the critical information to put your mind at ease throughout the process.
Our live fire training services, customer interaction, site planning, turnkey design and installation, training, maintenance, inspection, and logistical support combination provides a foundation for project success, both short and long term.
Our experienced sales team and knowledgeable staff of in-house range designers and installers can assist you with issues relating to:
- Zoning and building regulations
- Range construction options
- Shooting range equipment choices to best fit your space and training objectives
- Environmental concerns such as lead abatement and containment
- Proper ventilation systems
- Range and shooter safety
The Meggitt team also works with architects and general contractors to help construct your shooting range properly from the time you pour the foundation to the time you open your doors.