Indoor range training equipment for real-world survivabilityBuilding on nearly 90 years of Caswell’s shooting range equipment expertise, Meggitt Training Systems delivers the most innovative and reliable range solutions. Law enforcement firearms training is about more than sending rounds down range. It’s about perceiving realistic threats such as moving targets, friend/foe discrimination, decision-making skills, cover and concealment, and low-light situations. These types of live fire training engagements are critical to survivability in the field. We believe in providing indoor range target shooting systems that meet these needs while allowing you to train at any time under any condition.
XWT – next generation wireless target carriers for indoor and outdoor firearms training
Meggitt Training Systems brought the first wireless target carrier to the indoor shooting range, and expands your training value to the outdoor range as well. Both the indoor and outdoor XWT shooting range designs feature an internal DC motor drive system eliminating the need to replace frayed cables and continually adjust tension of cables and pulleys found on traditional target retrievers. The XWT is operated via wireless communication through a user-friendly, touch-screen controller. The rail system utilizes one-piece construction cold roll-formed steel track for increased durability, reduced maintenance and smoother operation.
- 360º target head rotation exposes right or left face in less than ½ of a second
- Protected light fixture provides 100 lumens (max.) of adjustable light with the ability to simulate muzzle flash for low-light training
- The XWT target carrier moves at default speeds of: 2 ft/sec (low), 4 ft/sec (med), 6 ft/sec (high), and 8 ft/sec (max) and stops within a tolerance of +/- .75”
- Extended arm configuration also available
- Outdoor XWT is suitable in environments where extreme weather conditions are present (i.e. humidity, sand/dust, salt fog, etc.)
Classic gun target retrieval systems
Our Models CEE and CEB target carriers offer the stability of a track system and the simplicity of a non-turning target carrier in an economical design. These fixed speed, electrically powered trolley wire target systems are operated manually via a forward-stop-return control switch located at the firing line.